No ads or rewards in March

I’ve had no problems until this month getting ads shown and BAT awarded, but it’s now over half way through the month and I’ve had zero ads and zero BAT earned. I’ve looked through all similar threads and cannot find an answer.

I’m on Windows 10 using: Version 1.5.112 Chromium: 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Can anyone help me with this? I love Brave/Chromium as a browser, and wthout the Google tracking it’s obviously a lot better. However, if I don’t get the benefit of BAT, I may as well switch back to Firefox.

Just wondering if this was noticed by any Brave team members. I’ve seen other threads replied to, but mine just ignored.

Hello @enaussie. Check if have enabled Brave notifications on windows. Go to “Settings” then “System” then “Notifications and actions”. Always on windows.

Thanks for the reply, yeah I read every thread remotely related to my issue and I’ve enabled Cortana (Focus Assist) which I hated doing, I’ve got every single notification enabled, specifically Brave, Chrome, Autoplay etc. Yeah, everyhthing in the list is enabled.

I’ve tried turnin off rewards, then rewwards back on. I’ve uninstalled completely, restarted pc and then reinstalled from scratch. Nothing seems to work. It’s still connected to my Uphold account, but I’m not getting any ads.

Version is now
Version 1.5.113 Chromium: 80.0.3987.149 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Cheers

1 Like

Then see if are live campaigns in your country here: https://brave.com/transparency/

1 Like

Yep, I’m from Australia, which currently has (26) live campaigns.

Is there any other reason ads would just stop after working fine for several months?

1 Like

There are campaigns which stops after a determined time and give ads only for the new entries. Maybe this is the case of you. Anyway read this (if haven’t), and maybe can find the solution: FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

1 Like

I’m not an expert by any means, but I’ve been a webmaster of hundreds of sites, and I know how websites work up to a certain point. For whatever reason, somebody in another thread posted after they visited a web notification test website, from https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html - they started to receive Brave ads again. I thought to myself that it made no sense, but what the heck?

I did the same, tried all three tests, and shortly after that, I received a Brave ad notification, the first for the entire month. I don’t know if that can help with troubleshooting or not, but I felt that I should mention it.

Thanks a lot rolak for your time and trying to help resolve my issues.

1 Like

Hello @enaussie. The bennish tool is given by me if the Brave notifications doesn’t exist on windows. I asked to you about this in my first reply and you answered me that you have all the notifications on. So if your answer would be correct your problem should be resolved earlier.

Anyway enjoy your ads. :slight_smile: and no problem for my help. Pleasure to help when I can.

1 Like

I apologize if I made any mistakes, but I assure you that I read through a lot of threads and tried a lot of things, ensuring all was correct on my end before making a thread. This is why I was confused, because I knew things should be working and they didn’t appear to be.

Of course it is possible that I missed something and if that is the case, my apologies for wasting your time.

Once again, thank you for persisting with trying to help me, when perhaps it was I who had simply failed to do something which should have been first on the list. I appreciate your help, and all others who work for Brave. I hope you and your loved ones are well in these trying times.

No problem at all for me @enaussie. I am volunteer and I do this “job” with all my pleasure. The only problem is that everything would be resolved earlier. That’s all.

Hope the best for you and your family too and love for your education. Not everyone thanks me for my effort. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I have the same problem, except that I am never theirs, I have all activated, I am even going to the site to activate the notifications but nothing works, I have a phone with which I receive from time to time
Thanks you

Hello @Romain94120. Try the bennish tool and let see if you will have ads:

Yes I already did, I received the notification but still no ad

Same problem here. No rewards at all for March. I was receiving rewards every month for half a year or longer until this March.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.