No ads on Windows 10. Tried all fixes I've found online

@CaptainProton
https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html

Hi, CaptianProton, an example would be if you clicked enable notifications on brave community, a tiny window pops up where you would want to click “allow notifications”.
Some websites will ask you to enable notifications but you might need to wait until someone interacted with your account.
An alternative, I used the site JohnDproof posted, it allows you to send yourself a notification whenever you choose. All you have to do is click authorize on there for the “allow notifications” window to pop up.
Then click show and if the notification works, now you have brave sending notifications!
now brave will pop up in notification settings
Also if you happened to want to remove the permission for a site to send notifications it would be at this link
brave://settings/content/notifications

1 Like

Spokey Dokey Zoo, I think I got them notification thingies happening for Brave community. I’ll trying turning the Computers off and on and see if it helps.
Thanks again Amigo

Hello
I had the same problem, after many attempts this fixed for me

Hope it helps

1 Like

Hey Zoo Man! Captain Proton here. I tried all your tips and tricks to the best of my sadly limited ability but… Still no go. Ads ain’t showing up and rewards are still missing in action. But I just want to say a big old thank you for taking the time to try and and help out an old Cowpoke. Kinda restored my faith in, if not the whole of Humanity, at least this little corner of it on the WWW. Ride well my man. Regards, Captain Proton

3 Likes

Yes, already had seen that post and done all those things.

Restart did nothing new. Still no ads

I was just about to reply that I wasn’t getting ads as well, but then an ad literally popped up just now :rofl:. I gave up trying to figuring out why it doesn’t work a lot of the time. It’s ability to work seems random at best. Before this random ad popped up, the last ad I got was like 2 months ago. Brave’s ad reward system is not what I would call consistent. It definitely needs work.

@NoFace

Finally saw the ‘Create new Profile’ in the menu. Previously, my profile was not showing up in the browser bar.

After creating a new profile, my original one that is linked to the other devices is now showing up as pictured above. Still haven’t seen an ad with either profile.

I have the same problems. I’ve been using windows10. I haven’t been getting awards from (approximately) any ads since early March. Also, still no payments have been made. How can the system compete with its competitors that do not satisfy its users?

Here are all the settings I currrently have. As I’ve said, I’ve done all the things other people have suggested for fixing the Windows 10 issue, but it has yet to work.

I have Focus assist turned off in Windows 10.

Brave browser did not originally show up in the ‘Get notifications from these senders’ list in the Windows settings, but after going to https://www.bennish.net/web-notifications.html it is showing up.

As you can see, I’m getting notifications from the Brave browser.

In Brave Rewards, on my original profile, which wasn’t showing up in the browser bar until I created a second profile, you can see my wallet is linked to my Windows 7 machine.

[Windows 10 browser]

You’ll notice the location is different than my other computer as this one has to be on VPN. I’ve tried also setting it to Texas, to no avail.

[Windows 7]

Haha, an ad even popped up on this machine immediately when I switched over to it. I’ve gone hours without using this machine and just being on the Windows 10 one. I will try shutting down the Windows 7 machine and see if that does it.

Sleep and full shut down don’t have any effect on whether I get ads on the other computer.

My phone actually, even though linked to the 2 PCs, doesn’t share the same wallet for some reason it appears. I am getting ads on my phone.

[Android Phone]

Also, as you can see, all 3 devices are linked in the Sync settings CRIMESHTPC is Windows 7 machine. CVANDENBERG-PC is Windows 10.

each wallet is local and can’t be synced, when you verified your wallets with uphold that only created a “common place” where your bat are send, as you can see every wallets still has his own pending rewards

That makes sense. If only I could get ads showing up now.

@Mattches or @steeven maybe one of you can help me with this and my other issue?

https://community.brave.com/t/re-my-estimated-pending-rewards-dropped-after-restarting-my-computer/217462

Appreciate your time,
Cory

Well fellas
I just had a little Tete a Tete with Steeven about why I wasn’t getting any Ads or Bats or Rewards and here is his Reply
“Your wallet has been flagged for irregular activity and will not be paid out.”
That’s it.
No Explanation of what the " Irregular" Activity is or was
No saying he was gonna look into it Further
Just " Tough luck Fella all your Bats ain’t worth Diddly Squat Cos we say so"
I’m wondering if any of you good folk have any suggestions what to do next or if there is someone else I can Talk to.
Any help would be mighty Appreciated
Captain Proton

@CaptainProton … dude that’s bad, but I wont pick sides here. unfortunately I think that nothing more could be done here since they are the ones running the biz and as far as I know steeven is the one in charge of payments/rewards, don’t know maybe other member of the team could take a look on it but that’s up to them if they can or want to

This has been resolved. Thanks for your patience.

If anyone’s still having an issue please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!