No ads on Nightly?

No ads at all (pop up and home page) on Nightly on both windows and android since 15th June, despite updates. Is this a known issue?

Yep, it’s recently been reported and should be undergoing investigation here soon if not already.

1 Like

Thank you @Saoiray :slight_smile:

@Thrive Have you updated to the most recent version of Nightly? If so, still having issues? They made some fixes, so curious to see if resolved.

Hi, @Saoiray

Yes I updated Nightly on both devices yesterday and they both received one ad, then nothing since.

Please email me at terry@brave.com if you would like to screen-share so I can diagnose the issue.

Hi @tmancey - I sent you a DM and can send logs over to you. Hopefully someone else can do the screen sharing thing as I’m afraid I cannot.

@Thrive I think you can. It could be a nice experience. :smiley:

:wink: Yes I can, and it often is, but I can’t share screens on company devices unless its with the IT team who manage them. :smiley:

1 Like

How can I keep that build! lol seriously I would prefer never seeing any ads even if I had to pay to use the browser…

You could just turn ads off by using the toggle at the top of this page in your settings? In case (as with me) that URL isn’t working: brave://rewards/