No Ads on Android for many months

Continuing the discussion from No ads on Android for longer then two months:

For many month (I got a few ads as I’ve answered in the above linked thred… I think 5 - 15 in sum), after that not a single one since Jun 21.

What’s the issue with Brave-Rewards at android.
Is it only me, or even other ones have this issue?

1 Like

I’m new to Brave within the past couple of months and haven’t been able to claim any rewards I’ve built up. When I go to claim it the icon just keeps spinning and never connects. I get lots of ads, but it doesn’t really matter cuz I can’t really claim them anyway.

1 Like

For Desktop, I have this issue up from last update too. Before it work like expected.
I can drag the shapes, but it wouldn’t be recognized.

2 Likes

It seems to be related to the safetynet , a phone that doesn’t pass the safety net appears to be the picture above.

1 Like

Any way I can fix/adjust the safetynet?

1 Like

I also don’t know how to fix it.
In fact, you must first download the safetynet test in the Google play store to see where it fails,
and then Google to see if there is a way to fix it.
However, this seems cumbersome and not necessarily efficient.

1 Like

Therefore, if the amount is not large, it is better to give up the smartphone brave reward and transfer it to the PC side.

1 Like

Ok guys, please don’t get to much off topic here. The initial request is, about, why there are no ads anymore at mobile devices.

So it’s not about how to get it up and running for the first time. (@kevindkeene you might want to create an sperate request for your savenet-issue, instead of highjack mine :wink: ^^ ?)

I’d like to know if other ones also have troubles to get ads on their mobile devices - even if it’s work before - and how to find where the issue is.

I do surf the internet very much on my mobile, so it’s a huge downside to never get any ads anymore.

1 Like

@rethus You can dm administrator, Maybe your account was flagged as fraudulent by them.
if not, maybe you can try a VPN🥲, take the exclusive app proxy brave.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer.

Ok, didn’t know that this is possible. But to be clear, I use the same account at my desktop, and there I got ads.

Where to dm admin? Here in the forum? Who can I find usernames of admins to dm them?

1 Like

Maybe it can help you:
https://community.brave.com/about

1 Like

I have the same problem have not received ads for 3 months.

1 Like

Unfortunately I didn’t get any feedback from the admin. :frowning:
@wassack please write too, and point to this thread here… if we are two … they might listen sooner

1 Like

Sorry. My post was intended to be a response to you asking whether others were having issues with ads. Sorry if it came off as me hijacking your request. Nonetheless, it didn’t help whatsoever. Still can’t claim my rewards on my Android browser since I started 3 months ago.

I can’t help but I’ve posted some links below providing information per help request submittals. Generally, providing the information requested using the template provided improves your chances of getting a response.

From the Create New Topic editor header information:

NOTE: Any “one-liner” or topics requesting support or reporting bugs that do not make an effort to include as much of this information as possible will not be responded to . Repeatedly posting as such is grounds for banning._
Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

If you don’t get a response after creating a new topic with the template and then tagging a moderator, you may decide to DM a moderator. If you do, include the template as well as the General info in brave://rewards-internals.

I hope you get your problem resolved. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

@rethus Just wanted you and others to know there is a separate request for my issue here (Claiming rewards on android just keeps spinning) where a solution for this issue can be found. Again, sorry for not staying true to the initial request.

For anyone with this issue, please follow this link to a separate request where a solution is provided. Claiming rewards on android just keeps spinning

no, that is not similar to the current request. (even if kevindkeene highjacked this thread with his special issue! :wink: )
I don’t have issues to get a popup where the reward has an spinning icon which never ends.

I do not get any Ads at all… but only at ondroid!!! Reward-Icon looks fine here.

Ok, today, I’ve removed the whole brave-browser from my mobile, and reinstalled it.
I got my first advertising some seconds ago.
Unbelivable, how tiny things - especially advertising - can make people happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.