No Ads From Past 3 days

yes only got 2 ads yesterday.

not yet but we indian have to be unite in a group to rise any concern with high majority @Iamshubhamnayak @ritika11 @Arkearn @jayson @Sss107 @Sumitsgh1921 @Abhishekkerala @Sss107 @Rohit552 @Ritu00123

2 Likes

@NoFace @Ella20 @teja

1 Like

U r using only brave browser in android and u r getting daily 20 ads from india??

How many hours u use this browser in phone

Yes im getting normally

Im an iPhone user but my brother has android he is getting normally minimum 20 ads and my iPhone also getting the same!

U r both using same network like wifi or both have different network

@prc0707 thanks bro, but I do receiving ads.:slight_smile:

welcome brother/sister @Ella20

It is probably because the ads campaign just finished on your region, when it came back the ad campaign probably has started again.

@Jedi_048 sir @Mattches said they updated the ad campaign list for India… that’s maybe the reason why it is taking time to update in everybody’s browser.

Yes, probably. Remember, not all of India do have one single ad campaign, it differs on every location. And it depends on your behavior on browsing too.

@Jedi_048 yup,… right… so for now our patience need to be extended. until everything will be back to normal☺️… let’s all just hope for the best…

Yes, and be thankful that Brave came along, it is free money if you ask me, so I can’t ask for more :slight_smile:

@Jedi_048 exactly… BAT is a bonus on this brave browser… and the brave team are for sure trying to fix it for the better.

1 Like

No, we both use different networks!

I use maximum 15 hours a day morning to night…hope this helps you!

I’m getting since mng.

But again after 16:00 Im not receiving them…