No ads coming on my brave browser

hi. i am not receiving ads on my window 10 laptop although i have turned on ads (5). need help .thank you
Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

Description of the issue:
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Additional Information:

First, check the basic troubleshooting articles here FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

And if it’s still not working, let us know.
Thanks

Ben türkiye de bu ay 1 hafta reklam bildirimi aldım daha sonra bütün ayarlar doğru olmasına rağmen hiç bildirim gelmiyor

Hem brave hem de brave beta ikisine de reklam bildirimi gelmiyor saatte 5 reklam ayarladım ama hiç gelmiyor

I am from Spain and i have same problem.

For a few months I calculate that before March in Spain you could not have ads, but since March it could be created. I have been receiving ads for 2 months and now I have not.

I have installed the browser, restored the wallet and everything remains the same. I do not see any ADS and I can not access the notifications of this month that I had 35 within the announcements section of the settings of the same, where I put the like and put the heart.

Something happens but I want to know if someone knows when they are going to solve it because we are not receiving ads and therefore we are not receiving money.

Thank you very much

1 Like

aynı sorun bende de var :confused: 2 haftadır tek bir reklam düşmedi. Sorun nedir anlayamadım
@Mattches ??

1 Like

If you had already read the FAQ an none of this matches your situation.

Just to mention, this month lots of users had been reporting that they don’t receive ads since last payout (that also matches with the new update) and aperently is only affecting windows and mac users. I really don’t know if the issue is resolve, but since i still see threads with the same title (" i not receiving ads") i think not.

Today i have read a comment from a user with the problem described saying that on nightly versiĂłn was displaying ads, so probably the issue is in stable versiĂłn since the last update. I have a Windows machine also with the same problem, i have tried what this user said and, yes nightly on Windows is reciving ads while stable no.

In mean while developers are working in a proper solution.

In any case, on the last points of my comment, i do not know if it fits in your situation, but is good to know that an issue exist.

Even i am not get the ads from the brave desktop

I am not receiving any ads either. It’s been like this for the last couple of months. I’m on a Windows 10 Desktop, and have followed all the troubleshooting steps, but still to no avail.

You are in stable version?

Download nightly and actĂ­vate rewards on there, if you get ads, well someting is happening with your stable channel.

I do not know why, but this month, since the “month issue” i haven’t receive ads on windows 10 like most of you. One day a user on other thread told us that nightly channel was receiving ads while stable no. I check that out and surprisely it worked.

Nightly is our testing and development version of Brave. The releases are updated every night and may contain bugs that can result in data loss.

Not sure I like the sound of that. Is there no other way to resolve this issue?

It’s the same as stable, the only difference is that they test new features there. I haven’t had any problem with it on Windows.

If it doesn’t convince you, well, you just need to wait until the issue is fix or something new is said.

Today an a couple of days before i have seen new updates on stable channel, check if it solves the problem for you.

Thanks for the advice. I am already using the latest stable version. The strange thing is that I have another Windows 10 PC which the ads appear fine on, but on this one they do not. As I say, all trouble-shooting steps have been carried out too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.