No ADs and no way to Verify Wallet with Gemini

Description of the issue:
Brave was working great and I was loving it, but since February I haven’t received a single AD and my Gemini wallet was disconnected. Then I tried to verify my wallet again and I just get the message “Your request is still being processed, please wait.
Sorry there was a problem processing your request, please try again.” And my account on Gemini is verified.

I have looked in the forums for clues to solve this and I have:

• Uninstalled Brave shut down my computer and then reinstalled it 3 or more times.
  • I have verified the notifications in system preferences and they are correct.
  • I have changed the reward ads from 1, 5 and 10.
  • I have changed the way to receive my rewards to be my wallet.

An so far not nothing, not even one add.

Please Help!

How can this issue be reproduced?
Just by starting Brave

Expected result:
See ADs and verify account

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Brave 1.36.119 Chromium: 99.0.4844.83 (Official Build) (x86_64)
Revision b11086e62d7c1a44b0942ac5568d22a425c7ae35-refs/branch-heads/4844_74@{#5}
OS macOS Version 12.2.1 (Build 21D62)

Additional Information:
Thank you

You should update your Brave version if you haven’t already. If you are still having an issue, you should DM the moderators with you wallet payment id found at brave://rewards-internals. Do not post your wallet id! Include a link to this post in your DM.

Mattches and Steeven are the moderators who handle most of the rewards issues.

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon on the About page then select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.