No ads and no rewards since September

Greetings Brave …

No ads or rewards since September …
I have tried every fix suggested in this forum , with no luck …

The only other thing that I can think of is that I froze my Gemini account for a while after my Coinbase account was hacked to be safe …

Perhaps my account/ wallet has been flagged ?

Can somebody from the Brave Support team please help ?

Hoping to get some help from Brave …
Gemini says the problem is with Brave and that they have seen this a lot lately …

Bumping in the hope that I get a response …

Help please …

No ads or rewards since September …
I have tried every fix suggested in this forum , with no luck …

It appears that I have the same issue, that’s way I’m here looking for solutions and bumping into comments like this. But my problem started this January. I have already tried a lot of different solutions, from here and from youtube, but seems not to work.
I’ve found this comment: FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

Hard to believe that you are filled with ads but suddenly and normally no more ads to you just because.
Another issue that I found strange is that my next payout indicates March 7th (shouldn’t be February?).
Just hoping that it returns to normal (or the bug to be resolved :slight_smile: ).

2 Likes

It’s strange that so many people are having this issue for months and Brave is doing nothing to address the problem …

they’re still on holiday lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Even if so, a 17 day holiday seems kinda excessive lol

1 Like

If you have been encountering this issue for months, please start a DM with me and @steeven and send your wallet payment ID found on your brave:///rewards-internals page.

Thank you.

It seems I’ve made to resolve this issue by uninstall and re-install Brave browser. I’m receiving ads again as before.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.