Night Mode (Experimental)

Please make it work on the basis of System Default theme. It doesn’t work properly.
After Minimising and relaunching the app the Dark Mode sometimes disappears. It isn’t stable.

@ibaharul729,
Thank you for reaching out to us with this.
Can you please tell me the device/model you’re using as well as the Android version? Additionally, do you know what steps you can take to produce the night mode “disappearing” issue you mentioned? If so, would it be possible for you to get a short screen recording of the behavior when it occurs?

Thank you

1 Like

Thank you for the response.
Yeah sure. It’s Xaiomi Mi 11X Pro, current Android version is Android 12 (MIUI 13.0.4 - Stable). I’ll get the screen recording if it happens anytime soon. Brave has problem with Relaunching too in Xiaomi Mi 11X Pro.
One more important thing I’d like to request is that give there options for the Night Mode too - 1. On, 2. System Default or Auto & 3. Off. I know the Theme section already has those 3 options but that settings doesn’t apply to Night Mode.

(The texts should turn slightly warm, not much in Night Mode, which is good for the eyes and is little more comprehensive while reading. And if you don’t introduce this, I’ve no problem, my device has a good reading mode.)

Or
Add a detailed interface for Night Mode like this in the screenshot

Thank You.