New Window Popup

I am trying to open a pdf file from my stock trading account. On my trading website I click the ‘statements’ tab. My account number comes up with a ‘Go’ button. When I hit the Go button it says, “The Account Statement will appear in a new window.” However, the new window does not open in Brave. In Firefox, I get a new window that says Secure Mail in the upper left side. The file with the statements ends in SecureMailBox.aspx. In this box I can open my statements in a pdf file format. I tried this in Brave with ‘Shields Down’ and still could not get the new window. I have Windows 7 Professional -
64 bit. Thanks for the help.

Hi @jeromevite

Is this still occurring for you? If so, is this occurring on any other sites where we could try to reproduce?

Lauren

Hi Lauren,
Yes, it is still not opening a new window. I go back to Foxfire to get my statements. I have not experienced this with any other website/file on Brave. My Options House trading account is the only web site that I have experienced the SecureMailBox popup.

Thanks,
Jerome

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.