New user #Umpteen!

Hey everyone, new Brave user here. I heard about this browser a while back but wasn’t in the market to change. My brother tried it a few days ago and recommended it, so here I are.

So far so good. I use four different browser for four different reasons. I’ve been using Slimjet for a little over 4½ years as my non-business/recreational browser, and it serves me well for that purpose.
Brave is just as good, although missing a few parts, but I can live with that for now. I know it’s a work in progress, and eventually it will suit my needs just fine.

The best thing I like about Brave over Slimjet: the way it handles privacy/security. Big surprise, huh? lol. I’m not very demanding when it comes to browser features, but I do like to be private and secure. I’ve even de-Googled my life almost completely, so this browser is an excellent way to stay out of those clutches.

Anyway, glad to be here; looking forward to Brave’s growth, and hope I can become useful as a community member!

1 Like

My apologies if I posted this in the wrong place, or if introducing oneself is looked on as odd behavior here.

Brave is good, I’ll keep using it.

@Joel60,
No worries! It was a great intro and we’re very happy to have you!
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns surrounding Brave or our Community! :slight_smile:

1 Like