New user pls help me

I introduce myself Mr. Payet Thierry & I am interested in all that revolves around Cryptocurrency … & lately I was able to test the browser Brave & I am satisfied … Being new user I will have 2 questions : 1) Why on my account Brave Creator I have this message "19.95 BAT
~ 5.26 EUR Payout In Progress "for over a month? Thanks in advance … For info I connected this one to my Uphold account which is activated & verified (see screenshot)
2) My Brave Rewards balance for surfing the web how to add it to my Uphold account? Thanks for anve for your answer.I replaced Chrome by Brave …

That mean you have received 19.95 BAT that not yet deposited to your Uphold account.

Publisher payout is happens around 8th, every month, US time zone. It’ll pay every contribution and referral that you received from 1-31 of previous month.

Withdraw functionality is not yet available for your in-browser wallet under brave://rewards. The team is still working on it.

Let me know if it’s still unclear.
Thanks.

Thk you very much for your answer Have a nice day

Le sam. 6 juil. 2019 à 18:41, eljuno via Brave Community [email protected] a écrit :

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.