New user login Reward

Hello Everyone
Can anyone please tell me that Brave new user login reward is open or not. I really need to know and I really need to refer other people so if the Reward program is active right now please tell me.
Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Reward program is active right now please tell me
Yes it is
Can anyone please tell me that Brave new user login reward is open or not.
there is no login reward
there is brave rewards (accessible via red triangle (BAT logo)beside url bar)
there is brave rewards creator’s (accessible via publishers.basicattentiontoken.org )
. I really need to know and I really need to refer other people so if the Reward program is active right now please tell me.
It is active

1 Like

But sir when I refer anyone and they download and open the app they don’t receive any bat. Please tell me how to solve this problem.

1 Like

Simply downloading and opening the app will not get any bat
they have to browse the internet and doing so they get to watch ads which gets them bat
there are sometimes free token grants available to claim bats

Sir I am not receiving any free token grant. Please help me.

Just download, install and get paid… How easy it’s… Right?? :laughing::laughing::grin::grin:

Hey dude just follow rules to get paid…

Use browser at least 30 days then you ll get 20 BAT for tipping and you can tip these bat to yourself by adding your YouTube channel in brave publisher account…

Yeah bro I know that. But someday ago brave was give token to the new user when they just download the app and seeing there first ads i was saying is that still on.?

1 Like

@xmamnun
Brave token grants are available once in a while (no fixed dates)on a first come serve basis i.e one needs to claim them when one gets a notification
Token grants are not for withdrawals
(Self tipping is bad defeats the purpose and not encouraged at all)
BAT is used to support content creator’s

Brave rewards i.e the triangle BAT logo right of the url bar one gets privacy respecting ads that one can watch to accumulate bat tokens which is deposited 5th of every month
It can be withdrawn to linked uphold or can be used to support publishers
BAT is not recieved automatically on any end
user has to join brave rewards to start getting tokens
also the invites do need to use the browser for more than 30 days for you to be eligible to recieve bat in creators page

keep using the browser
Thats it