New Uphold authorizations required?

Description of the issue: As of today, I have stopped getting sponsored images despite it being activated, and all of my connected profiles have been disconnected from Uphold. Apparently new authorizations are required, and I am not sure what is the meaning of those but it seems pretty outrageous.

“Authorize Uphold to transfer funds to the application, to other member wallets”?? What is the meaning of this?

How can this issue be reproduced?

1. Attempt to connect your wallet to uphold
  2. Get prompted with new authorization requirements.

Expected result: - [

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.25.73 Chromium: 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hey @mharte !

This is sounding like an issue with your Uphold account. Can you confirm with Uphold the status of your account?

Porridge

I can log into uphold without any issues, what apparently changed is how Brave and Uphold are linked. I am not comfortable allowing Uphold to do whatever it wants with my funds if I now connect it to Brave. I would like to at least understand what are the implications of what I mentioned earlier.

@GreenBananaPorridge any updates on this matter?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.