New Update breaks audio stream from Jazz24.org

windows
bug

I had tested this site a couple of weeks ago on Brave. It worked fine, but due to the problem with links on tabs when pulled out, I had not really used Brave until today. However I updated to the newest version to find the Tab/links issue was fixed. And so as I got to working and using Brave instead of Chrome, I clicked on my bookmark for the Jazz site. It loaded but no sound. Was it working? I loaded it with Chrome. Yes… it was playing with the Chrome browser.

So Brave fixed one things for me but broke another. :frowning:

that issue is under investigation. best,

Speaking of broken music websites www.iheart.com no longer working with Brave as well. Chrome handles it fine. Please investigate that one as well.

Thanks in advance.

Brave 0.19.50
rev 5e2c26a
Muon 4.4.28
libchromiumcontent 61.0.3163.100
V8 6.1.534.41
Node.js 7.9.0
Update Channel Beta
OS Platform macOS
OS Release 16.7.0
OS Architecture x64

thanks, will do.

the issue on iheart.com looks different. I’m going to forward that issue to the dev team as well. best,

@suguru – I’m looking at some other threads here and seeing quite a few streaming issues. I’d like to add focusatwill.com to to this list, it hasn’t worked since the latest update. I’m assuming it’s encountering the same issues as the other sites and falls under this issue here:
https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/11527

I tested with shields down and disabling 3rd party cookies and it didn’t help.

Note: If you need to test, send me a PM.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.