New tabs take forever to load

Description of the issue:
Almost everytime I open a new tab, the new tab itself takes a long time to load, and then clicking a bookmark or entering an adress either manually or with autocomplete takes forever to load it.
How can this issue be reproduced?
Just by opening a new tab, its not 100% consistent but its pretty often. Opening a new window or incognito window seems to show this behavior 100% of the time. Some times the new tab page loads quickly but the bookmark you clicked or site you entered takes forever

Expected result:
Brave says down below Waiting for [site] for a very long time. If its the new tab you just see a blank page until it loads a background.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.24.82 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Additional Information:
I have tried disabling all plugins and re enabling each one, nothing changes the behavior, at best it some times randomly improves. My internet speed is pristine. I will provide speedtest below. I have tried many DNS servers such as 1.1.1.1, 8.8.8.8 and my ISP.

I will also provide some screen recordings, the issue wasnt very consistent, and its often more severe but this was the best I had time and luck for right now.

Also this topic has been discussed again back in 2019 but it seems to still exist.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.