I’ve noticed for a few weeks now (maybe more than a month), seemingly randomly Brave will not load new webpages and I have to force close and reopen to get new pages to load. This happens. sometimes more than once per day and sometimes only a few times a week. Today when this happened, Brave was downloading an update, which I wasn’t initially aware of because it was happening in the background. Once the update was downloaded, I still couldn’t open new webpages and had to force close the browser to get new pages to load, and also fully implementing the new update that had been downloaded. This has been very disruptive as I have to then reopen all my tabs because they’re not automatically reloaded.
MacOS Catalina 10.15.4
Brave version: [Version 1.8.90 Chromium: 81.0.4044.129 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
*Note I changed the title of this thread after I had to force close Brave again today and didn’t notice an update coming through