New tabs are invisible and inaccessible when tabs stop to fit onto the screen

Introduction
Thanks to good Chromium/Brave optimization and technology progress, every day more and more people can afford themselves to open a lot of tabs in Brave and keep them as bookmarks-that-are-temporal-or-not-so-important-to-actually-bookmark-them (or because they all are actually needed at the moment — that’s a rare case, yet a case nonetheless).

Description of the issue
As @Zoot and @edycrp have already reported, when you open a lot of tabs in Brave, the last opened tabs become invisible, until you close old tabs and those new ones move into the visible part of the tabs bar. And since they are invisible, they become inaccessible once you switch to another tab.

How can this issue be reproduced?
Open a lot of tabs (e.g. 113+ for expanded window at 1920px screen width)

Expected result / Suggested solution
To have arrows or something to scroll the tabs row, or (which is easier to implement, I believe) to have a drop-down menu at the end of the tabs row.

Brave Version:
Version 1.14.84 Chromium: 85.0.4183.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:
Frustrating, still.

Hi @Hy60koshk,
113+ is a lot of tabs to have open in one window. I will tag this topic as a feature request for better tab management.
But for now, I would suggest looking into some tab management extensions.

113+ is a lot of tabs to have open in one window

Well, I have 225 currently opened tabs in Cliqz =D
Yet there’re very little of tabs are shown at the same time on screen (20 tabs for 1920px screen width), which is why Brave is still somewhat more convenient at the matter, especially for work.

Thanks for the extension suggestions anyway!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.