New section needed

In the last few months, about 70% of posts have been like “I don’t get BATs”, “I had 1000 BATs and now they’re gone”, “Brave is a scam and I’m going to uninstall it” (but they don’t uninstall it…) etc.
Therefore, I suggest creating a new forum section just for the people who want to talk (or rant) about those kinds of alleged issues with BATs, ads or wallets.

As a result, the other people (us) could ignore that section and read different topics more easily.

2 Likes

That would be a great idea yes. And I lol over the “(but they don’t uninstall it…)” That is so true. I am sure those who make the biggest waves are secretly still using. And still on this community instead of some Firefox community. People need to calm down and chill. One day Brave / Uphold will resolve this issue and those with pending huge sums of money will get completely paid out and they will be raving about how great it is.

Sigh I am so tired. I started using Brav back in 2018 and was amazed at the support offered here in the Community and the responsiveness of replies. These days I rarely post here as it only raises my frustration. I keep coming back to Brave but I am so tired of users who seem to be in the majority here and on Reddit posting countless posts about BAT issues etc.

Meanwhile users like me and others who have reported several issues with Brave here and on their GitHub regarding problems some over a year old still do not see the issues being fixed. Meanwhile other Chromium based browsers do not have the issues I have with Brave.

I have seen countless posts about the explosive user base for Brave. That is all well and good but if support is not there and people get the feeling that they are being left in the weeds regarding issues that are non BAT related quit using the browser. Being privacy focused in only one facet of a browser. It still has to be able to function properly with bugs being addressed and fixed.

I have given Brave numerous chances but quite frankly I think users like myself who are simply using Brave as a browser who wants a browser that functions properly are being left out and switch to other browsers which afford more functionality. Perhaps I just expect too much from Brave but after a while, it gets tiring to see new features rolling out and BAT problems being addressed but existing long-standing bugs going unfixed.