New laptop - browser wallet amount was not transfered to my new laptop even after synchronization of browser

new laptop - browser wallet amount was not transfered to my new laptop even after synchronization of browser. I don’t want to loose all BATs and don’t want to verify Uphold or Gemini neither. What should I do??

There is no way to transfer BAT using sync. Sync chain only works for passwords and other various settings. Each new device will have its own local wallet that cannot be transferred to another. The only way to transfer BAT from the wallet is to use Uphold or Gemini since once payouts happen and the BAT are transferred to one of these custodial wallets, then any device connected to the same custodial wallet will show any balance that you have in Uphold or Gemini.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I thought it is like you said, not happy at all with the solution Brave offers tbh. You cannot even transfer it to Brave wallet once you decide to create one. Sad, I am robbed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.