New language at Transifex

Some days ago I requested for Danish to be added as a new language for brave-desktop on Transifex. Is there anything else I need to do before it can be added?

Hi,

Nope. I just approved the language request for both add-funds and browser-laptop.

Thanks,
Aubrey

Great, thanks!
Strange thing, though, at https://www.transifex.com/brave/brave-laptop/ I still don’t see Danish in the list. Can you check that Transifex actually lists me as part of the Danish team for add-funds and browser-laptop/brave-laptop (Transifex user name “pryds”)?

Also, I have some experience at coordinating the Danish team of other projects at Transifex (see my profile page for a list). I’m not sure what Brave’s position is on this (some projects prefer to coordinate all languages themselves instead). In any case, feel free to add me as a coordinator or proofreader for Danish, as you see fit.

Hi,

Thanks for the heads-up. Not sure why the Danish approval didn’t stick last time.

I approved it again. Please let me know you notice any issues with it.

I appreciate the offer to coordinate the Brave Danish language group. I will send you an invite to set you up with the proper permissions.

Aubrey

Thanks, it seems to have stuck this time :slight_smile:

If I have any remarks for particular strings, or for some strings in general, would it be best to leave an issue comment in Transifex or an issue on Github?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.