New Computer....Device limit reached?

My laptop died today and it was time to replace it so I went and bought a new one. I’m trying to verify my wallet on this laptop but I can’t…because max device limit reached? Ummm. Okay. How do I remove the old laptop from my account so I can link to this laptop? The old laptop is broken. I can’t access it.

@Kyle911 you’ll need to complete a Wallet unlinking request form so they can go in and release it from your “account.”

You can see some details on how to get some of the information they need at Unable to re-verify wallet - #118 by Mattches

Please be advised there’s a lot of things going on lately and there may be a delay of up to a couple weeks to get back to you. Hopefully it’ll be much sooner, but at least wanted to give that little advisory. If you haven’t heard back after 7 days, try to message Mattches directly with the information you sent in the form and just let him know you’re checking in.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.