Never Received December Reward even after "Payments Complete".

I started to earn Brave rewards in November 2021. I have two pc linked to verified Gemini wallets. There was no problem with November rewards. But December rewards, I got rewards for the first pc only on 1/8/2022.
This morning (1/10/2022), the payout status updated that Gemini wallets payments processing got completed. But I NEVER receive my rewards for the second pc. My whole month’s reward got stolen/vanished just like this after watching those annoying ads??
The rewards always disappear from my browser reward status even before transferring to the verified wallet. Brave should keep the status visible even after transfer to the verified wallet for a day or two at least, so users know the rewards have transferred properly.
Hope to get the right answer here. Don’t tell me to check my version of Brave browser. All latest versions on all of my devices.
If this happens again - I’m out. I’m going back to chrome.

2 Likes

Ultimately, NO Support/Answer from Brave and my December reward for one of my pc(almost 4 BAT) is gone forever.

Brave never took responsibility for people’s lost rewards. I read a lot of similar posts, but nobody is getting any answer from Brave.

When I posted on 1/10/22, the verified Gemini wallet payment processing status was “completed” - That’s why I posted my problem. But somehow Brave changed status to “still processing” for Gemini wallet a little after I made my post.

There was hope that Brave can send my reward to my verified Gemini wallets. But, I was wrong. They kept the status as “Payment Processing” for 3 days and ultimately went back to “Payment complete” yesterday, 1/13/22. I never got my rewards.

That means my December reward is gone forever. Brave is not taking any responsibility nor are they giving us any explanation.

Does anyone know where all the lost rewards go? At Brave, in my wallet or somewhere lost in between? Anybody have an answer??

@SaltyBanana @steeven @GreenBananaPorridge @Mattches any help for this person? These are the mods

1 Like

Same for me. Have a verified Gemini wallet. No payout for Dec rewards.

1 Like

Same and everyone is doging it. EVERYONE cant be flagged, there’s obviously a bigger issue, no gemini payout either

Please check this topic

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!