Never received any Pending Rewards

Hi, I’ve been using Brave since December 2020 and since then, I never received any payout from the “estimated pending rewards”. Every month that value is 2+ BAT, every month I receive some promo amount like 0.500 or 0.750 BAT and never my pending rewards.

This happens to every people I know who also started using Brave Rewards too. My wallet is not verified, I do not use a VPN, Windows and Brave are up-to-date and my region is supported. I get the “move the logo to the symbol” to get the rewards, but every time instead of my pending rewards, I get some random low promo amount only.

Help appreciated!

edit: auto contributions are also turned off

How much is your “estimated pending rewards”. You can post screenshot of your rewards panel found here- brave://rewards

Like I said, it’s usually 2+ BAT

Only paid amount is deducted from “Estimated Pending Rewards”. If you are paid 0.5 or 0.75 BAT during payout, remaining is adjusted in next month’s payout cycle.

Are you saying that after receiving less payouts, your “Estimated Pending Rewards” start from zero again? (otherwise you would have 4+ BATs pending).

Yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. I never receive the amount stated on “Estimated Pending Rewards”. I receive fixed amounts of 0.5, 0.75, or 1.0 and then it starts from 0 again.

For 77 ads your earnings this month would be less than 1 BAT (at 0.005 or 0.01 BAT per ad). So I think your 2+ BATs do carry over rewards from previous month. You should receive minimum 2 BATs in next month’s payouts.
I suggest, wait for next month’s payouts and keep track of rewards panel by taking regular screenshots. This would help in better understanding of the issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.