Need to retrieve lost BAT

Briefly describe your issue:

I factory reset my phone and lost over 100 BAT

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Android 11 / version 1.24.86

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
Yes

What date did you verify your wallet?
A year ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Yes

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Yes

are not those bat in your uphold wallet?

Hello,

My Android and PC rewards have always been separate. When I go to my Uphold account, I don’t see my mobile rewards anywhere.

and that’s normal, but all the bat Bat should have been sent to your uphold wallet – from both of your pc and android wallets –

haha, the fact that they had to recover does not mean that they are going)
A connected wallet does not mean that monthly BAT is transferred to Uphold.

that’s exactly the purpose of connecting the wallet to Uphold, currently there’s a bug that prevents the Bat to be sent, yeah, but his wallet has been verified for a year, according to the info he shared and that bug hasn’t been around that long :thinking:

Well I’m trying to understand how I lost them. I wish I had some screenshots but I used to have 2 balances, one for my PC and one for mobile. Since I did a factory reset, I don’t see my mobile balance at all. And I can’t connect my mobile to my phone to my Uphold account since I need a $25 balance.

Everyone knows that there is a problem with payment to a linked wallet.

Without a wallet identifier, you cannot return them in any way.

Did I said the contrary? :thinking:

I have not experienced that problem, yet

It means you are lucky not to have encountered this problem.

Probably but that is off topic.

@GodAwfulHorridSniff if your wallet has been verified for a year – according to your first post – why didn’t you reported that the Bat wasn’t being sent to your Uphold account before?

Vote if you want a meaningful change if you choose to.

Well this is the problem I’m having. I was always able to see both my balances (desktop and mobile) through my Uphold app. However I was never able to transfer my mobile funds out from that account, they kinda just sat there accumulating over time. Part of this, of course, is my own fault for not making sure that I would be able to have access to that balance later but I’m hoping that Brave has some sort of solution for this kind of problem because now that balance is completely gone. If there’s nothing to be done about it, as it looks, then I’m just going to start over again and make sure that there’s no way for those funds to go anywhere.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.