Need to get my bookmarks - where are they stored online?

I’m having a HUGE issue right now. I know that Sync isn’t working at all… I get they are working on it. My problem is that Brave was my ONLY browser, and I was syncing between my iPhone and my Mac… until I had to replace my hard drive that completely crashed with a new OS… and new apps. Now I have NO access to any of my bookmarks except on my phone, and I cannot conduct my business that way. Is there somewhere I can access my bookmarks online…i.e. are they stored somewhere in a cloud or whatever?

Thanks much.
Andy

Hi @andygrow, welcome to Community!
Unfortunately, that information is stored on the device. Do you have access to your old hard drive? I may be able to walk you through recovering some information.

Thank you for the reply. Is there a way to get them off of my iPhone? That’s where my most accurate ones are.

Thanks!

Andy

Sorry @andygrow, unfortunately not since Sync is temporarily disabled. We apologise for the inconvenience, the team is working on Sync and hopefully it’ll be back soon.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.