Need help with editing my Imported bookmarks

I am on Windows 10. I have imported an html file with my exported Chrome bookmarks.
You can see the “Imported” tab on the far left of my bookmark bar. Below that is the dropdown tab called “Bookmarks Bar.” That was imported. It is shown at the top of the red arrow numbered “1.” Next to it is the tab called “My Bookmarks.” That is shown at the top of the red arrow numbered “2.”

My problem is trying to figure out how to get rid of these first two tabs. “Bookmarks Bar” and “My Bookmarks.” I have tried using the bookmark manager but I can’t do it. Nothing seems to work and I end up having to re-import my html bookmark file.

I would like to be able to click on the tab called “Imported” and the first dropdown tab would be the one that has “Bank of Hawaii” and “Art and Artists” on the top.

Also is it possible to make the tab widths thinner? As you can see I am trying to get to the list of files that are under the “Art Instruction” tab. It is way over to the right. I know if I can get rid of the first two tabs on the left called “Bookmarks Bar” and “My Bookmarks” then there would only be three tabs open and the width would not be a problem. But right now if my Brave window is small then it will not show those embedded files way over to the right. so it would be nice to make the dropdown fields less wide. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks for any guidance on these issues.

Love this browser.