Need for personalisation

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Description of the issue:
Hello developer, I’ve some recommendations for brave Android app. So please hear me out.

Today must be my 9th or 10th time when I’ve reinstalled brave after roaming here and there for browsers.

I might have installed at least 25 browsers but all failed in having my requirements. Brave really has best blocking system for ads, trackers and pop-ups but the reason why I was uninstalling it again and again was because Brave browser not has great personalisation feature or homepage wallpapers. Every now and then I watch same wallpaper by system default.

Still I will keep using Brave and one more thing → when I’m typing my space bar gets auto cancelled and that happens only in Brave. Please improve this setting !

I hope my call will reach you out & don’t worry there are innumerous folks like me who support Brave. And your computer version is too great (I use that in my pc).

My best wishes for Brave team.
How can this issue be reproduced?

1. You may face typing issue while searching on task bar

Expected result: Space deletion between words

Brave Version( check About Brave):

Mobile Device details

Additional Information:

1 Like

Hello there @Desomond please accept my apologies for this issue. Please provide me with your mobile Device details and Brave Version( check About Brave) in order to make further investigation.

Be waiting for your response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.