Need Detailed BAT payment report for 2019 for IRS Tax requirement to report virtual currency received

Hello!

Can someone explain how I can determine the micro-transaction details for the monthly awards of BAT that I earned in 2019 for viewing Ads. I need this detail in order to comply with the following tax requirement for 2019 (copied to the end of this post), and I imagine many other people need it as well.

From the reading I’ve done, these BAT earnings are meant to be reported as Capital Gains. So I need to know the USD value and amount of BAT at the time I received each microtransaction, in order to calculate the individual capital gains and the overall sum for the year.

• Short Term : Can someone help me extract this detailed report?
  • Long Term : Can this level of granularity be added to Brave Rewards page, showing the monthly payouts?

I don’t believe this has been addressed before. I looked through this community, Reddit, and a number of other sites via Google searching. I found many people discussing opinions on whether or not we’re required to report these earnings (seems clear to me that we are required). But I don’t see an actual answer on how to find the details for these transactions for 2019.

Thanks for the help!!

Tax form : Schedule 1 - Additional Income and Adjustments to Income
https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040s1.pdf
At any time during 2019, did you receive, sell, send, exchange, or otherwise acquire any financial interest in any virtual currency?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.