My youtube channel connected to my Brave Rewards account is suspended by Youtube

Hi everybody,
My youtube channel connected to my Brave Rewards account is suspended by Youtube. After that, my Brave Rewards account was also suspended. I have nothing to say if Brave permanently suspends my account, I just want to ask is there any other way to solve this problem?
I love Brave.

1 Like

Do you have a twitter account ?

Yes sir, I have a twitter account. But unfortunately when I realized my Brave Rewards account was suspended, I could not access my Brave Rewards account to replace a twitter account in place of the current suspended YouTube channel.

What should I do next, sir?

1 Like

looks like you need to send an email to to suspension@brave.com and ask them why your account is under review.

1 Like

[kiwibloke] Yes sir, I sent an email to suspension@brave.com about 2 weeks ago. I think Brave’s support team, they are very busy and cannot reply to my email yet. And I think I already know why my account is under review. I am just sad that I cannot continue to promote Brave Browser.
Thank you very much !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.