My Very First Post

I have been using brave for about a month now thinking I had an account. After finally getting some Bat I tried to log in which is when I discovered I didn’t in fact have an account. I signed up hoping I would not lose my bat but remembering that a game I had cost me 20600 BTC.
Upon getting set up I was ecstatic to see I kept my earnings. I have been doing alot of reading to figure out this system and figured I’d attempt to get as many badges as I could. I believe I have three so far and am having a blast with this while learning blockchain.
No issues so far that I have not been able to figure out by reading. I hope to be around for a while and maybe even start program for the community. Keep personal privacy in mind and I’ll never leave. Keep up the good work. :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Hi @WanderingMoon,

Welcome to community! We’re thrilled to have you on the board, and thank you for the kind words. If there’s ever anything that we can help to answer as you continue to get familiar with Brave + BAT, feel free to reach out to me or my colleagues @Mattches and @Asad.

Look forward to seeing you around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@steeven, thanks for the welcome and the help offering. I will keep that in mind as I try to get as many badges as I can (the like and mention for instance). :grin:

1 Like

where do i find bades

@rhett You receive badges for different contributions in the community. Click on the 3-bar menu icon in the top righthand corner of the community site once you are logged in. Badges should be the 3rd word from the top left of the dialog box that appears.

welcome to the community :smiley:

On the same boat here too much reading had have to be done

This board is a mess but keep flicking around theres vital information here and there that will help a lot with brave+bat