My uphold wallet dont support my region anymore

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you eligible for Brave Rewards (see here for list of supported regions)?

Are you on the list of supported regions when verifying Brave Rewards with a custodial partner (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to a custodial partner?[quote=“Gorasiya_harshad, post:1, topic:397068, full:true”]
Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

**Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (No)

**What date did you verify your wallet?**not iedia

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? yes

Are you using a VPN? (no)

**Are you in a supported region (yes (https://brave.com/transparency) for list of supported regions)?**yes suppr regions

**Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?**yea

**Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??**no

Please help me
Link my Gemini wallet please
[/quote]

You really provided no info. Such as, what region are you in? Keep in mind all the info below.

im from Greece,i was able to open my uphold wallet,but now i can not open it.why?

@bilias Because Greece isn’t supported right now. The links I provided shows you which countries are and answers some of that. I guess I can copy/paste from answer I normally have to give people.:

Keep in mind that the region not supported error is referencing that Brave has stopped allowing Users to connect to Uphold or Gemini in those regions. It doesn’t disconnect people if they were already linked to Gemini or Uphold. Therefore, your computer would be linked if you did it before Brave stopped supporting the country but your other devices wouldn’t be able to connect because you tried to do it after. Also, it means when your computer does get disconnected, it won’t be able to connect again. (Disconnects every 90-120 days on average)

In short, your country isn’t supported right now. It likely will be added again here by the end of the year, but we are waiting to see what’s happening. (And there’s a lot of articles & posts on this if you would have taken your time to search for answers)

whatever is it,i have bat in the wallet,what i should do now?i will lost them?

Wait patiently

Only if you lose or destroy your device or Brave browser. Payments you receive will arrive to your device and be stored on the device, within your browser. It remains there until you send tips to Creators or one day when Brave lets you connect to a custodial partner like Gemini again.

I wish this issue will be resolved sooner for more countries.
Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.