My tokens (other than ETH) are no longer showing up in my brave wallet

Only my ETH token is showing up. All my other tokens are gone. Note: When I try to readd the tokens is states that the tokens are already there.

**1. Look at my account

2. No tokens other than ETH available. 3. go to Add Tokens. 4. Click ‘Custom Token’ 5. Copy and paste any tokens that showed up on my account previously (yesterday - for example EXCEEDME, MM. BAT, etc.) end up with this:

Token Contract Address
0xee573a945b01b788b9287ce062a0cfc15be9fd86
Token has already been added. **

Actual Result: As stated

Expected result: Being able to both see and access my tokens:

Reproduces how often: After restarting PC.

** Brave is up to date

Version 1.19.92 Chromium: 88.0.4324.152 (Official Build) (64-bit)
:**

Uniswap:

Additional info: When I go to Uniswap and other EX and I check my tokens there, after connecting my wallet, there is just a spinner in place of where I should see the amount of tokens and the value.

Issue has been fixed. Thanks!! :slight_smile:

This issue is back! and others are having the same issue here:

How was this resolved previously?

I am facing this exact issue! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the browser but that didn’t work either. I have see my ETH. I do see the tokens on ETHplorer and the amounts seem ok.

If anyone is interested, I was able to fix this by removing the crypto wallets extension from the browser and reinstalling it. I was able to add the tokens manually again. Crisis averted!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.