My stats have not been updated yet (from 8.1.2020 to 13.1.2020)?

Hi Brave Team and Everyone
I have recommended my referral link to my family members and I have confirmed that they have downloaded and used the Brave Browser for the first time.
But until now, I have not seen my stats yet???
Some one help me :frowning: !!!

5 Likes

I think the stats was delayed, could you check here, it updated

3 Likes

I’m having the same issue, since 5th january.

1 Like

same problem since today , what should I do ?

3 Likes

same trouble, they pay me but the page have not update yet

2 Likes

Please do not make such pressure. Stats on the dashboard are stuck, but you can check them on graph, its usually updating fine. I am preety sure Brave team will resolve this.

3 Likes

Same here since after Payout… Hope there is a record on there side. Otherwise i would have lost alot of cash on advertising campaigns

2 Likes

please do something, this issue stills the same

2 Likes

Me too till now my dashboard not updating

2 Likes

Still not fix and admin still silent…

2 Likes

Yep, still the same problem here to.

1 Like

waiting patiently… hopefully they have records for each… this is tensing

1 Like

still not update. :frowning:

1 Like

Everything will be OK. :ok_hand: Relax

2 Likes

We are waiting… we lil bit worried because we need to calculate our activities to see if our campaigns are giving us the results we want

3 Likes

same problem here as OP too

nothing updating and i know weve had a lot of downloads and fair few installs but no update

4 Likes

Guys. You should be glad that you are the FIRST to help the team to test the referral system and you can still earn.

When all Internet users in the world know about Brave, then it will be too late. I think those people who have been working with the Brave referral program for several months already in big +.

I’m sorry for my English. Translate google

I have the same problem. Users are downloading Brave from my referral links but the statistics are not detailed. Yesterday several users downloaded it and I get it in graph 0 and without counting anything. What’s going on? Are we going to lose those Brave referrals? Or are they registering and will they add up when they solve the problem? Because if I am referring and they are not being counted, I am wasting time and it is not fair.

Thank.

2 Likes

There are already hundreds of threads opened about stats not updating, I think we should wait at least till tomorrow.

Hey people, do you advertise your referral links via Google Ads? It could be the reason?

2 Likes