My saved logins and passwords are gone after last update

bug

My saved logins and passwords are gone after last update

Hi @Gabrielle

Can you please edit the above post to contain the details of your issue?

Thanks,
Lauren

Thank you so very much for responding. I closed out Brave and reopened it and all is well now, so not sure why all my saved logins went away after the last update and now are back, probably operator error :blush:. I apologize for bothering you unnecessarily. I will try to be more diligent next time about trying to figure out the problem myself before I post. I do appreciate your time and response.

Thank you,
Gabrielle

It might be actually a bug, if you did not see log in credentials on about:passwords page (sometimes about pages are not populated due to an unknown reason). Did you experience the issue on about:passwords?

Thanks!

Oh, maybe that is what happened. It is all starting to make more sense now, maybe. I cannot be sure now though.
Thank you,
Gabrielle

Hi @Gabrielle

You were not the only person to experience this issue, but thankfully in cases reported thus far a restart of Brave solved the issue :slight_smile: I have logged https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/12167 for further investigation. Thanks for taking the time to report this to make Brave better!

Lauren

Hi Lauren,
Thank you so very much for letting me know. I always think it is just me:blush:
Your help and concern is very much appreciated.

Gabrielle

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.