My rewards look like it's freezed

Hi,
I’ve already posted a message but it looks like it was closed by mistake by “steeven”, been told by “chocoholic” I should mention it.

This is my previous message :
Briefly describe your issue: My rewards look like they’re freezed at a certain amount. Next payout is due on february the 7th… And the number of received ads remains the same for 3 weeks now. I wonder if it’s just a display bug or something else. What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu → About Brave)? Monterey 12.2 / Brave 1.36.112 Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) I tried but I got a “something went wrong” message after being redirect from Uphold web…

Capture d’écran 2022-03-20 à 12.51.11
Capture d’écran 2022-03-20 à 12.51.17

@emmanuelp Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

It looks like steeven added instructions to DM him with additional information in your original post. Did you DM the information? If you have, just be patient. It is still the weekend in the USA and you probably won’t get a response until Monday or later depending on where you are in the queue.

If you haven’t sent a DM to steeven, you need to send him the information he requested. You need to include a link to both you support request topic (the one linked above with the template filled out) and this topic, your wallet payment id (brave://rewards-internals), and screenshots of your panel on the home page that displays the wrong information (if it still does) and the screenshot you posted on this page.

How to DM a moderator:

1. Click on their icon and select the Message button in the top right corner or
  2. You can go to your profile and create a new message in Messages.

Also, you might want to delete your initial post since it is now a duplicate inquiry. The topic will close once you delete it.

How to delete your topic:

1. Click image on the options at the bottom of your post.
  2. Click the trashcan image to delete your post.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.