My rewards are getting reset to 0 again and again automatically

When opening a topic on Rewards, please include as much information about your situation and setup as possible. Rewards issues can be extremely complex and sensitive.
Please also ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

My problem is one of critical issues as brave foundation is on reward system.so my problem is everytime i earn BAT after some random time the BAT is automatically reset to 0 and because of this i have loosed more then 10 to 12 BAT, i did restarting the phone clearing the cache Now i have switched the ads section off and turned it on still problem remain the same.

1 Like

it happened to me also estimated rewards was around 3BAT and it got reset to 0 after i closed brave browser …please help

2 Likes

they working on it

hope that help and have a nice day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it’s officially safe to say he rewards system is completely broken, Brave should start over from scratch on this as the current system is getting progressively worse

4 Likes

Hi @structdjm @justsomeone1 @taksh.doria @Nayeem958
Welcome to the Brave community!
There can be 2 things that can cause this kind of situation!

1. Bug in rewards counter! - #13 by steeven
  2. Un-appropriately watching ads only!
1 Like

Opting out until it’s working as expected

1 Like

So for now what should we do i have already lost nearly 12 BAT and that is not a good sign

maybe 2nd one seems familier to me

im still gonna use brave because of the user protection its just annoying that the BAT is broken right now because its money thats getting halved or just deleted

just wait till they fix it

looooool :joy:

i am not sure what you trying by posting the same exact link again

that not possible as reward system has rule to trigered of course not for each ads

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.