My recived BAT was automaticly sent to Brave Software International

Hay there,

It already happened twice now…first time I thought I did something in my Uphold wallet that my BAT was sent to Brave Software International, but now that it happened second time I’m 100% sure that I didn’t autorise neither send BAT to Brave Software International, so why is this happening? Is there some hidden option that I can’t find and turn it off? I didn’t loose a loot, 10,25 Bat to be exact, but I don’t want to lose BAT or send it to anyone without my permission. So what can I do about it? How I’m gonna get it back? I spoke to Uphold help team and they point me to this Brave Community…

1 Like

Hi,
same to me happened 2 days ago.
Raised same point to community but still no clew or resolution.

link here:

Let’s see :slight_smile:

@mondergod @NorbyNorby - I’ll make sure that you get your BAT back. Did either of your link new devices to your Uphold?

1 Like

Hey, replied to your questions and log details here:

Looking forward to reccomandations and resolutions :smile:
Cheers.

NorbyNorby

Let me clear you one thing none going to help you here . They only provide the false hope .

Same thing happened to me as well, but back in November, only noticed recently though. Why did this automatically happen? Makes no sense!! This is not what you want your browser doing, especially when it’s BAT I purchased!

Nov 29, 2020 - Sent BAT to Brave Software International - 20.00 BAT - € 3.87

Nov 27, 2020 - Sent BAT to Brave Software International - 20.00 BAT - € 3.65

Have the same issue here, all my BAT was transferred to Brave Software International without my consent. I linked a new Windows computer to my Uphold account today but the transfers occurred on February the 13th and January the 14th.

Same! I thought it had something to do with Braive on iOS. I can’t seem to access a lot on the iOS version.

@moodcode - I’m here help. Can you answer the above question about any new devices added? Thanks in advance.

I didn’t link any new device…I’m using my iPhone X and MacBook PRO…I use both of those devices to set up brave account and make Uphold account.

@mondergod please see DM. Thanks.

Hi Steeven, Thanks for coming back on this. I have a few devices connected to my account as Brave is my main browser, but they all have auto-contribute turned off. Also, even if one of them was turned on, sending 40 BAT in 2 days seems a bit excessive… I’ve been going through the forum and I can’t see anyone with that much being sent in such a short space of time. Any ideas?
Thanks
Noel

@Mole72 - can you DM me the email linked to your account?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.