My payment date shifted from May 6th to June 6th but the BAT earned has not been transferred to the wallet

i haven’t received my may payment and it has shifted to June 6 , although i have checked brave ads payout status and i qualify all of them :worried: :worried: :worried:

brave

There are heaps that still haven’t received their April payouts and Brave isn’t answering, fixing, respoding to DM’s or doing anything to fix it. I’m pissed because I recommended brave to many people and I look like a liar and brave seems scammy. It all seemed to occur around the massive value jump in BAT. It’s majorly sus.

4 Likes

should we write a petition to get their attention. and get popular support from those have same issue

2 Likes

cause the payment still processing

hello. i had also not received the payment for may and the date is shifted to june. please solve the problem @steeven

1 Like

This is too late :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

didnt get may BAT payout for april also

2 Likes

Same here , really weird

1 Like

yeah , we know this but how many days delay, it is 9 may today… can we expect a day.

for everyone
why it’s hard to see that the payment still processing and it did not even start for the verified wallet (the one with uphold)

and please do not make me feel like that you make 1000$ from ads that make you pay your bill with it

just wait till the payment complete then if you did not get paid then start complain

1 Like

sir it is easy to say but i have hot even recived my April brave creator payment. till now. so what to do with it . shall i need to wait another 2months?

1 Like

if you creator then you should know better that payment take time to process all users
and no do not want 2 months

but complain before the payment completed would not help either
and for your april payment i do not know what the team told you to do

Did you open a thread here? I had a payment failure too, then made a thread here and gave my email and during the next payment date, I got my payment.

PS: This month’s payment is only going to start processing after the 10th of May.

2 Likes

me also i haven’t received my April payment, what about that how long should we wait for that.

bro i am also in same condition not recieved anyting in my verfied wallet

1 Like

lets see today as @arunbiju969 says that it will be processing after 10 may

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.