My Payment date extended to july 6

My payment extended, please help me fix it and also

NOTE: I didn’t receive any payment for this month

Team please assist

4 Likes

I have the same problem and another one …

3 Likes

I barely get any ads because of the country I live in has only 2 campaigns and the payment that was set for June 6th wasnt added to my wallet.Please team help us fix it

Same here. Still not receive any payout and date is now change.

Hello, I have the same issue.
I have an unverified wallet and unlike last month, I have not received any notifications on my Win 10 desktop with Version 1.9.76 Chromium: 81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit) so far, saying that I could claim now. (With my unverified wallet on iOS there were no issues this time.)
The Estimated pending rewards are still there , the Next payment date has switched to Jul 6 , however.

1 Like

same issue here hopfully they can fix it

Same problem for me also it will be good if they fix the problem fastly

well i have a variant of this issue, in my case i have uphold sync and i received the payment, but in other hand the counter didn´t reset to Zero and it´s saying that the payment will be credited in july

I am having the same problem.

I’m also having the same problem![Screenshot Team please assist

@Sands
Need a little more information: i.e. your ACTIVITY (TRANSACTIONS) from uphold, that may help some.

There is no record or whatsoever

Hello sir, I have same problem. Not received payments to uphold account. since February

1 Like

Same problem here with mine and also STILL waiting on a refund of BAT that was taken because of auto contribute turning on by itself which it did again 2 days ago. I appreciate that the Brave people are busy but when some people get contacted if they happen to sneeze and others only get crickets or if you do get a response then it is from a team member who isn’t involved in your problem and asks for information that isn’t relative to the problem you have. If I do get a reply…please do not ask me what version I am running…I am on the latest and don’t ask me to send this bit of information or that as I have done that numerous times and nothing has changed.

Let post on the main thread.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.