My estimated rewards still not received my wallet

Hello sir
My android and laptop wallet not yet verified.
every month I claim estimated rewards and they received my wallet then I tip this brave publisher.but this month no claim option and not received my estimated rewards on my wallet.
Can you briefly explain me how much time to take received it in my wallet so that I tip it brave publisher account…

Don’t worry you will get your rewards in the next 4-5 days. The reward payout structure goes as follows 1. Verified wallet 2. Unverified wallet 3. Creators. You are getting the payout a bit late since you have an unverified wallet.

1 Like

Are you sure ??
How you know that

Are you sure ??
How you know that?

I have not received the payment yet but I have a question … on the day of the given payment date I had about 3 bat a maximum and today May 10 I have almost 5 (7usd), at the time of payment I will receive what I had on the day I know I had to pay or are they going to give me everything?

In the April month (1-30) which you earn you only received that

Bro can you tell me the answer please

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!