My email doesn't take in the Brave search waitlist

Last time I checked, this is a valid email address. This is in https://brave5t5rjjg3s6k.onion/search/, the search form within Brave’s Tor address (I opened it in a Tor tab).

1 Like

I absolutely need a secure email address I’m ready to make changes with email account and with the Brave browser My Google email problems started in the exact Month of March and within the exact year of 2018 After opening a Google business suite account linked [email protected] , my phone was hijacked with Google materials downloaded into my handset without my permissions! The first week was a complete nightmare as I only got 17 hours sleep the entire week! One night I was locked out of a [email protected] Google account for over 4 fckg hours and retrieving Google secret password code numbers to phone links in Washington DC Chrome has also done very strange things as well as a poisonous ass Facebook App I’ve got over 32000 dollars in fraudulent Moneygram and Western Union transactions with two female Facebook profiles contacted me as their names were Harvey Cassandra and Rodgers Angelina I called Moneygram yesterday and read off fckg reference numbers, phone number, correct address, correct legal description of name and they claimed they couldn’t confirm it I’ll separate the fckg PISS from the foam for the FTC and Moneygram The VA Military Police will have very accurate visuals when they see all of these fckg receipts in living COLOR This whole mess has been very stressful and it takes some fckg ruthless, selfless fckg website Apps without zero humbleness to put a private internet user through so much mt fckg torture This has been going on since May 2016 After the VA Police, I’ll go to World News Media to report this nonsense so I can get to the fckg end It’s done tremendous damage around a 360 degree circle I should have every constitutional rights act in Federal court to seek damages

I have a .app tld email. The search waiting list signup is not accepting my email address either.

1 Like