My earning rewards has disappeared

Briefly describe your issue:
My earning rewards of June has just disappeared on this day (5.7 BAT).

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Version 1.40.107 Chromium: 103.0.5060.53 (Official Build) (arm64)

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
YES

What date did you verify your wallet?
A long time ago

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
YES

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
YES

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
YES

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
NO

This is normal. at 00:00 each 1st of the month your BAT will reset. It will then get calculated for payment and you get them back either to your custodian if verified or back into the browser.
This happens every month and is no need to worry.

1 Like

Guess am having the same problem, the BAT disappeared! Normal it shows a window with BAT to be transfer to wallet, its no showing any window this time!
Capture 2
Capture 3
Capture 4

You’ve been on Brave Community since November. You should be used to this. Every single month your Estimated Earnings decreases to 0.00 and then pays out the following month. This is the 30th, the final day of June. So it’s zeroing out and beginning to count your Estimated Earnings for July.

Payouts begin around the 8th of each month. That’s when they begin processing, not when you’re guaranteed pay. It can take a few weeks for everyone to receive BAT.

1 Like

If you look just above where it showed Earning you’ll see it shows 1 Jun-30 Jun. So that’s your June progress. And looking at the bottom right, you’ll see where your device was showing it was June 30.

Above Earning here you have July progress, so 1 Jul-31 Jul. So of course it’s trying to count estimated earnings for that month, which means resetting what you see for Estimated Earnings. And we do see looking at bottom right, you’re where it’s already July 1.

Yes, that tends to show up. But often it’s after change of day in California. It might have appeared sooner, but I’ve mostly seen it going by Brave’s time zone. So by tomorrow am assuming should see the banner showing how much you’ll be getting. Don’t quote me on that though.

Well, maybe I’m wrong about when the banner shows. As other person shared this. Either way, should end up seeing soon enough.

I guess they saying banner still showing after the fix!

This did not fix my roll over problem all my Bat still rolled over this is the 4th month in a row that 99% of my bat rolling over on two laptop

For me to, half of my earned bat were rolled over again

Bruh, you’re lucky atleast half of your bats went for payout… Here like me, some of us are not even receiving 0.50 bat for past 3-4 months. Every month it gets rolled over to next month earnings… this is so frustrating and yet, they still haven’t fix this issue… The only thing brings out brave apart from other privacy browsers is its rewards program and now its totally broken… and it looks like they are not giving a dash about it…
I guess Its time to change the browser… it was good while it lasted…:yawning_face:

On the pc browser I get only 0.013

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.