My device anroid version browser

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

----Dear I have regular genrate ticket on your plateform and want some information regarding my browser but I will never recieved any reply on my ticket which I gentrate now I want to know that can my account is full filled all details which you wants for using your service .I want to know that I have use your service since 1 month but I have never received any BAT coin in my wallet because I have not full fill my all detail which you want for provide BAT COIN it’s okk it is my fault not your but at present time I have done all process and wants to know that can any more detail are required or not then never face any problem on getting BAT coin on my wallet if my all information complete or not please tell me BECAUSE I have not want any issue on transfer coins from your side transfer on my wallet.
So please tell me Orr give me information regarding my account if you want further more information regarding me and my brave browser please raised it I will provide you.please reply on this issue then I have use your service and earn some profit which you provide for your service user.i hope you remember all information and tell me it’s ok or not.-------------------------------------------------------------------

Description of the issue:
Wants information regarding my account information which you want and then I will done.
How can this issue be reproduced?
1.due to not complete all process.
2.now I will done everything by link uphold account or creat my channel though tweeter.
Expected result:*
You reply on this ticket and provide me information n regarding this which is I asked.

Brave Version( check About Brave):
I have use anroid device and use your anroid device application of brave browser.

Mobile Device details
I have used my anroid device read me note 6 which is run on anroid 9 update version.

Additional Information:
I have use your service and wants some more profit .if I have set this browser on my default browser then it’s ok or not.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.