My channel although it is added, when someone goes to it it still shows unverified creator :(

Description of the issue: My page twitch.tv/toxinburn is not showing as a brave creator anymore it used to just fine but now it says i have not signed up yet but i clearly did quite some time ago therefore something is once again wrong on brave side of things please fix this. It shows the same for twitter.com/toxinburn and my youtube page as well all three of them now show I am no a verified creator even though I was and have been for awhile all I want is it to be resolved so if a fan decides to send bat they won’t hesitate thinking that it may get tied up for 90 days when my accounts were all verified quite awhile ago.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result: FIX IT

Reproduces how often: OFTEN

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): Newest Brave Browser and Windows 10x64 Pro

Additional Information: I want BAT to succeed but little stuff like this could cause it to fail hard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.