My brower is adding spam when I post in a forum

Im using 1.51 on iOS and I cant upgrade any further due to iOS.

Hey guys, need some help. When I post in a forum this spam gets added to the bottom of the post (see at bottom, I had to shorten it because this site wont let me post links and it was too many characters, its 20x longer).

I cleared all data and it still does it. Only way to make it go away is to turn scripts off but then I cant post correctly.

How can I fix this?

feomdiv.CookiePrompt{display:none !important;}div.cookie-overlay{display:none !important;}[data-role=“tile-ads-module”]{display:none !important;}a[onmousedown^=“this.href='paid.outbrain.com/network/redir?”][target=“_blank”]{display:none !important;}[data-s-type=“cookie-message”]{display:none !important;}wp-cookie-notification-banner{display:none !important;}div.cookiestatement{display:none !important;}acidjs-xcookie-consent{display:none !important;}a[href^=“”]{display:none !important;}a[href^=“”]

Nevermind, deleted app and all data reinstalled it, it went away. Still sketchy this can happen though.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.