My Brave rewards not deposited for December

Can someone help my rewards are not deposited yet.

It’s not just yours… Mine too and several people’s.
The correct thing is to wait until the 9th or 10th of January for Uphold/Gemini to process these transactions. If they really don’t show up, come back here for cover of them! LOL

1 Like

Noob question here, I began using Brave as of Dec,21. Is this normal to have to wait 2-3 days after the 7th? Not that I earned a lot and have much to lose, lol. Just curious if the ads are worth my time.

1 Like

Hi and welcome
7th is the day when processing of the payments to the wallets starts and yes it is normal to wait for a couple of days. At the top of the Brave Rewards page it states the current status. If it says complete and you still havent received your rewards raise a question here on support and take it from there.
hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks for the response. I will wait then. I appreciate your help.

So they are rolling them out slowly at the moment. I had the same issue but they just sent it to my gemini account so it is working,

This happens every single month.
-On the 1st your rewards are reset for the new month
-After about 1 week the payments start to be processed
-It can take a few days after the processing starts for your Gemini/Uphold accounts to get credited.
And come Feb 1st this process will start anew, and you can complain again how all of your BAT is gone or you haven’t been paid your ~$3 worth of BAT!

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please follow this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!