My brave rewards haven't been transferred to my uphold for 5 months

I’d like to get someone to help me manually push through that BAT in my brave rewards tab to my uphold. I’ve had this problem for 5 months. I haven’t received a response for my last support ticket since November 16th (which I opened October 5th).
I have been earning my monthly rewards, but they have not been transferred to my uphold even though I’ve verified it.
This is a brave issue, uphold has told me repeatedly that this is not an issue on their side.

2 Likes

I have the same issue my BAT has been in the rewards tab for months prior and I have no idea on how to get it into my Uphold account. When I do go into the tab and press the Withdraw Funds option all it does is go to Uphold and does nothing else! The BAT in my uphold account and the Brave Rewards tab isn’t the same either like yours. I don’t know when it will be fixed all they said was their team is looking into it like 4 days ago. I guess we will have to wait and keep up to date on the situation and see what they will do eventually for the fix.

They told me it’d they were gonna give me a manual push through of my rewards, that was before Thanksgiving, it’s almost new years already…

1 Like

All the way from last year or this year of Thanksgiving? That is a long wait perhaps dealing with other people too but it would feel like someone should’ve helped by now!

1 Like

This Year, I started my original post on October 5th, the last reply was November 16th. Since then I haven’t heard back.

1 Like

Same boat as you - not received anything to my Uphold since September. @steeven did a manual transfer in October but rewards still aren’t transferring to my Uphold wallet.

1 Like

Same haven’t heard from Steeven since November.

1 Like

same problem 170+ bats stuck

2 Likes

Same. I currently have 211.625 BAT sitting there but I cant withdraw them to my uphold wallet.

2 Likes

Hi to all, I have same problem too. :frowning:

2 Likes

I have the same issue as well. I have DM’s and emails going with the support guys but still nothing happening.

3 Likes

Dont worry guys, you are not alone :joy:
the feeling is mutual :rofl:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.