My Brave reward is not transferring in my Uphold Wallet

1 Like

How many devices have you connected to Uphold account?

1 Like

I connected my 4 different devices in my uphold account.

Are you sure you have only connected 4 times? Even if you have deleted and redownloaded brave it still counts as 2 devices.
I actually had to reinstall my OS a few times. So 3 of my slots went on just 1 device.

That occurs only when you have connected more than 4 devices to the Uphold Account.

I have 4 different devices, and I also re-install the brave in my different device after I formatted the 4 different devices.

Hey @ASAGUIN !

Thank you for reporting! Please DM with the following information:

• Copy/paste your Wallet ID (found on brave://rewards-internals)
  • Your OS and Brave version (first three lines in brave://version)
  • A screenshot of your Rewards panel in Settings --> Brave Rewards.

This will help to speed up the troubleshooting. Thank you in advance!

Porridge

If you have 4 devices, and you re-installed Brave in each of the four devices, you have had 8 devices. Only the FIRST four devices that you connected to Uphold will be able to transfer BAT to your Uphold wallet, and those four devices are no longer available because you deleted and reinstalled Brave.

@ASAGUIN @GreenBananaPorridge asked you to DM the information. It’s not a good idea to post it publicly. I recommend you delete your post and sent the information to GreenBananaPorridge via DM instead.

1 Like

Sorry, I though it’s automatically send you as DM. if I reply the message through EMail.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.