My BAT were sent in auto contribution, while my auto contribution is deactivated!

Description of the issue: April 9, 2020. I’m French, FRANCE.
While going on the brave navigator of my phone, (samsung galaxy s6 edge) I received a notification informing me that my tokens were sent in contribution to Internet sites. While auto contributions have always been disabled. I lost 7.3BAT. In addition I cannot see to whom the tokens were sent.

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
March 6, 2020

April 6,2020

April 9, 2020

April 9, 2020

Expected result: I want to recover the lost BAT to offer them to the creators I have chosen.

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu): BRAVE 1.5.131 CHROMIUM 80.0.3987.162

See For Brave users impacted by the Auto-Contribute bug for your issue.

Apologize for the inconveniences.
Thanks

1 Like

Hello. I took note of the topic after I posted mine. I reported the problem by email. Thank you so much.

Bonjour. J’ai pris connaissance tu topic après avoir posté le mien. J’ai remonté le problème par mail. Merci beaucoup.

1 Like

This happened to me also. A pioneer supporter of bat i had over $30 USD in earnings only to log on and see $0. My contribution tab was on. I NEVER LEAVE THIS ON. EITHER THAT OR SIMPLY TAKEN. AFTER BEING A ECSTATIC SUPPORTER I’VE TURNED INTO NOT CARING AND NOT USING BAT after i had no resolve from bat. Not even a reply. :confused: sucks i really believed in bat. But how can you trust a company with your privacy if you can’t trust them with your money???

I followed the procedure to follow on the forum : For Brave users impacted by the Auto-Contribute bug

You have email addresses on the forum to contact BRAVE.

Can you both DM be your Rewards Internal info? I can help.

It is done. Thank you.

At this moment, I am without answer.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.